World Urban Parks Annual General Meeting will be taking place this coming August. A number of open positions are available to the Board of Directors for a term.
The Board of Directors is seeking nominations for vacant positions. All nominations must be submitted by June 25, 2019.
Currently, World urban Parks Board of Directors is seeking nominations for open positions, which include,
- National/State Professional Association (5 positions)
- Agencies - City or Department (4 positions)
- Business or Trust/Foundation (3 positions)
- University/Research Institution (1 position)
- Skills-based (2 positions)
- Non-government organization (NGO)/Community (1 position)
Nominees can download the nomination form and submit it by June 25, 2019. Forms & questions can be submitted to email@example.com.