Dear World Urban Parks Members,
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) for World Urban Parks will be held electronically from August 23rd to August 30th. The AGM will be held via an electronic survey so that all members will have a week to participate at their convenience. Check back on August 23rd for the link!
The AGM will give an opportunity for members to see and comment on:
- the annual report of World Urban Parks for the 2019/20 year
- the audited financial reports for the 2019/20 year
- the approval of Board Appointments
- the approval of the appointment of the auditor and terms of that appointment
- the proposed constitutional changes for Regional representation